The skills, knowledge and passion of the Superior Joinery team, led by Manager Steven LePoidevin, is reflected in the high quality craftsmanship of our products, matched by our commitment to outstanding customer service.
All windows and doors are made using the same method of construction the business was founded on in 1957 – traditional mortise and tenon joints that are guaranteed to last.
We love working with timber as a naturally renewable product that is not a conductor of heat or cold because of it thermal mass.
Superior Joinery caters for all types of projects – no job is too big or too small – and offers a range of services including:
- Obligation free measuring and quoting
- Undercoating and priming
- Design of custom-made products
- Installation of Superior Joinery products
- Installation of modular decking systems
All our windows and doors are manufactured to suit energy-efficient double glazed glass and Low E coated glass. We use numerous weather and compression seals options to meet your energy-efficient requirements. We can provide bushfire attack level compliant windows and doors for Low,12.5,19, 29 levels.
Superior Joinery uses the following materials and hardware:
- Victorian ash hardwood timber
- Western red cedar
- Blackbutt hardwood timber
- Spotted gum hardwood timber
- Red gum
- Brio, Austyle,Tradco, Superior brass, Truth and Lockwood Hardware
- Supply and sales of Hume Doors & Timber www.humedoors.com.au
- Supply and sales of Cutek Timber Protection Oils www.cutek.com.au
- All of our products come with a seven-year workmanship guarantee and most importantly a legal compliance certificate.
Superior joinery is a long serving member of the Australian Window Association.